Ngurah Rai International Airport Parking
Useful information about airport parking at Ngurah Rai Airport
For the convenience of travelers and visitors, a sizable parking lot with more than 3000 spaces is available at the Ngurah Rai (Bali) Airport and is located near the terminal.
No matter how long you expect your trip to last, the airport makes it simple to find parking that works with your schedule and price range, whether you want to leave your car there for a few hours or several days. The site has hundreds of parking places available, with both temporary and permanent parking options.
Ngurah Rai (Bali) Airport offers a variety of convenient automobile parking alternatives within easy walking distance of the terminal building. You can reserve your favorite parking place here before your flight.
The parking lot includes the following varieties of parking:
- It is situated at the airport's landside area on the north side.
- The parking structure comprises 4 buildings, each with a capacity for 2,140 automobiles and 2 levels.
- A parking facility outside with 1,553 places is also available.
Car and Bus Parking
- The Multi Level Car Parking (MLCP) Building can be found on both the domestic terminal and the north side of the international arrival terminal. It is where you can store your car at the airport. Additionally, there is an interior parking structure with five parking levels for each building. At MLCP, the International Terminal has a vehicle capacity of 730 units, and the Domestic Terminal has a car capacity of 1011.
- Premium automobile parking is in front of the Domestic Departure Terminal and close to the Solaria Restaurant. You can also use the 196-car capacity outdoor parking.
- The domestic terminal's MLCP has access to bus parking. There is also an outdoor parking area with space for 50 cars and 35 vehicles with six wheels, such as buses or lorries.
- Ngurah Rai (Bali) Airport offers parking in its motorcycle, car, and bus parking lots around-the-clock. Depending on how long you park in the terminal, parking rates change.
Bali Airport Parking
Address: Jalan Raya Gusti Ngurah Rai, Tuban, Kec. Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80362, Indonesia
Phone: +62 361 9351011
Disabled Parking at Bali Airport
The Ngurah Rai (Bali) Airport has accessible parking areas for those with limited mobility. The airport's solitary parking lot has places explicitly designated for disabled drivers. The locations of the spaces are conveniently accessible to the entrance and exit of the parking lot.
The airport has an exceptional parking service for those who have problems getting around the Ngurah Rai (Bali) Airport because of an ailment and require special assistance. In that case, calling the airline you are flying with is advised to take advantage of this service. Additionally, travelers who need help from the parking lot to the terminal should contact their airline in advance.
Connect to Angkasa Pura 172 or make a reservation for Special Needs Services on the airport's website at www.bali-airport.com. When you arrive at the domestic or international terminals, notify the Special Needs Services Officer at the counter of your concerns.
The Ngurah Rai (Bali) Airport has a designated waiting area for travelers with limited mobility, so you can wait comfortably while your flight is prepared. The airport employee will help you from parking to checking in and ensure you can board your flight without difficulty or discomfort.
If you have any questions about these services, feel free to ask the airport staff because it accords everyone there the same privileges.
Short-Term Parking at Bali Airport
Ngurah Rai (Bali) Airport short-term parking is recommended for visits up to five hours. The Ngurah Rai (Bali) Airport has parking lots for motorcycles, cars, and buses where you can keep your vehicle. For your convenience, there is a premium parking lot as well.
The spaces are available at the airport on a first-come, first-served basis because parking must be reserved. You can transport your passengers immediately if you are near the terminal and need parking for a few hours. A temporary parking space would be appropriate in that situation.
The airport offers quick, simple access to the terminal and short-stay possibilities for tourists and guests. They are conveniently located close to the airport.
Ngurah Rai (Bali) Airport's short-term parking is ideal for farewells or visits with loved ones.
Long-Term Parking at Bali Airport
The Ngurah Rai (Bali) Airport's long-term parking allows you to take the best care of your vehicles. You'll be a happy customer whenever you return from a trip or vacation.
The airport is an excellent option for lengthy journeys. Plenty of parking spaces are available for long-term parking at the airport, which is why many customers have previously chosen this option.
The transactions go well, and you receive what you paid for. Many passengers prefer the ease and safety of parking their car at the airport.
Parking prices change depending on where and how long you park. The Ngurah Rai (Bali) Airport's parking rates are as follows:
|0-12 hours||IDR 4,000|
|12 hours+||IDR 2,000 per hour|
Car parking (Short-term and Long-term parking)
|0-1 hour||IDR 10,000|
|1 hour+||IDR 5,000 per hour|
- Bus, Truck, or Other Vehicles with More Than 6-wheels
|0-1 hour||IDR 15,000|
|1 hour+||IDR 5,000 per hour|
- Premium Parking for Cars
|Per one entry + Regular tariff||IDR 30,000|
Remember to pay the parking fee before leaving, no matter which Ngurah Rai (Bali) Airport parking facility you pick. Also, carry your parking ticket when you return to your car. If not, be prepared to pay an expensive fee for missing tickets at Ngurah Rai (Bali) Airport.
Depending on the parking location you are in, you should expect to pay the following fees for lost parking tickets:
TYPE OF PARKING
|Motorcycle parking||IDR 50,000|
|Car parking||IDR 1000,000|
Parking Tips at Bali Airport
Here are some helpful tips for driving directions from the city center to Ngurah Rai (Bali) Airport:
- It takes 22 minutes to drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport to downtown. The time it takes to get somewhere can change depending on the day's weather and traffic.
- Ngurah Rai (Bali) roads are extremely winding and narrow, and passing lanes need to be fixed. Besides the "highway" on the south coast, Bali's roads are single lanes and highly congested. Many roadways are more comprehensive than one car, challenging passing oncoming traffic. It would help if you were a confident driver traveling to the airport in Ngurah Rai, Bali.
- It is advised to check in at least two hours before the scheduled departure of your flight and three hours if you are traveling with others. There are 62 check-in counters positioned in check-in zones within the airport's domestic and international departure terminal areas.
- Keep vehicles inside the lanes and areas set aside for parking to avoid impeding or hampering other users. Respect all parking lot regulations, particularly those relating to prohibited areas.
- Use any applications or maps you believe may help find the airport and your destination.
- Arrange airport parking before travel to prevent issues and ensure a trouble-free journey.
You can park your car at Ngurah Rai (Bali) Airport, with several parking options. Use the airport's official number listed above to get in touch with airport staff about questions and reservations on parking and accessibility parking.
Car Parks at Ngurah Rai Airport
|Name||Address||Opening Hours||On Airport Grounds|
|Bandar Udara Ngurah Rai||Badung 80361, Indonesia||-||close|
|Parking Lot Jimbaran||Jalan Bukit Permai, Badung 80363, Indonesia||-||close|
|Bandar Udara Ngurah Rai-Keberangkatan||Badung 80361, Indonesia||-||done|
|Cfc Parkir||Jalan Griya Harapan Residence, Denpasar 80221, Indonesia||-||close|
|Bandar Udara Ngurah Rai-Kedatangan||Badung 80361, Indonesia||-||done|
|Kuta Central Park-Pintu Utara||Jalan Patih Jelantik, Badung 80361, Indonesia||-||close|
|Sentral Parkir||Badung 80361, Indonesia||-||close|
|Garasi 3D||Jalan Taman Sari, Badung 80361, Indonesia||-||close|
|Parking Kuta||4, Jalan Raya Kuta, Badung 80361, Indonesia||-||close|
|Mall Bali Galleria||Jalan Bypass Ngurah Rai, Badung 80361, Indonesia||-||close|
|Kuta Central Park||Badung 80361, Indonesia||-||close|
|Parkiran Ba||Jalan Majapahit, Badung 80361, Indonesia||-||close|
|Tempat Parkir Bali Kuta Resort||Jalan Majapahit, Badung 80361, Indonesia||-||close|
|Parking Garage||Jalan Kartika Plaza, Badung 80361, Indonesia||-||close|
|Parkir||Jalan Melasti, Badung 80361, Indonesia||-||close|
|Carpark Pepito||Jalan Satria, Badung 80361, Indonesia||-||close|
|Ngurah Rai Bali-Parkir Jalan Kemayoran||Jalan Kemayoran, Badung 80361, Indonesia||-||done|
|Ngurah Rai Bali-Parkir Jalan Tuban||Badung 80361, Indonesia||-||done|
|Siloam||Badung 80361, Indonesia||-||close|
Map of Car Parks at Ngurah Rai Airport
Frequently Asked Questions - Ngurah Rai Airport Parking
- Bandar Udara Ngurah Rai - Badung 80361, Indonesia
- Parking Lot Jimbaran - Jalan Bukit Permai, Badung 80363, Indonesia
- Cfc Parkir - Jalan Griya Harapan Residence, Denpasar 80221, Indonesia
- Kuta Central Park-Pintu Utara - Jalan Patih Jelantik, Badung 80361, Indonesia
- Sentral Parkir - Badung 80361, Indonesia
- Garasi 3D - Jalan Taman Sari, Badung 80361, Indonesia
- Parking Kuta - 4, Jalan Raya Kuta, Badung 80361, Indonesia
- Mall Bali Galleria - Jalan Bypass Ngurah Rai, Badung 80361, Indonesia
- Kuta Central Park - Badung 80361, Indonesia
- Parkiran Ba - Jalan Majapahit, Badung 80361, Indonesia
- Tempat Parkir Bali Kuta Resort - Jalan Majapahit, Badung 80361, Indonesia
- Parking Garage - Jalan Kartika Plaza, Badung 80361, Indonesia
- Parkir - Jalan Melasti, Badung 80361, Indonesia
- Carpark Pepito - Jalan Satria, Badung 80361, Indonesia
- Siloam - Badung 80361, Indonesia
- Bandar Udara Ngurah Rai-Keberangkatan - Badung 80361, Indonesia
- Bandar Udara Ngurah Rai-Kedatangan - Badung 80361, Indonesia
- Ngurah Rai Bali-Parkir Jalan Kemayoran - Jalan Kemayoran, Badung 80361, Indonesia
- Ngurah Rai Bali-Parkir Jalan Tuban - Badung 80361, Indonesia